What You’ll Need>>
½ cup almonds
½ cup oats
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 cups soaked cashews
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup full fat coconut milk
¼ cup melted and cooled coconut oil
1 tbsp matcha
1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- Starting with the crust, add everything into your food processor until it becomes a meal consistency.
- Line a muffin tray with two ¾ inch strips of parchment paper that are crossed and are long enough to grab for easy tart removal. Alternatively you can use individual parchment muffin cups.
- Pack about 2 spoonfuls of the meal into each cup and pack down firmly to form your crust.
- Set aside and start on your filling by rinsing the soaked cashews well. Add everything into the blender except for the matcha powder and raspberries. (Vitamix or similar preferred to create a creamy filling)
- Once pureed remove half of the filling into a bowl.
- Add you matcha powder to the blender and blend until chunks are gone.
- Use this portion of the filling to create layer one of your tart! Once you’ve evenly distributed the filling, bang against the counter to remove air bubbles and but in the freezer.
- Rinse out your blender and add in the other half of the filling plus the raspberries! Blend until pureed.
- Use this at he top layer, repeating the previous steps.
- Put in freezer and let set for a few hours.
We recommend leaving these in the freezer until about 10 minutes before you’re ready to eat them!